Welcome to Moggill Uniting Church
We gather together for worship (Covid safely) on Sunday mornings at 9am. All are welcome to join in time of worship gathered in community.
For those unable to join us in person, live-stream or worship at another time is accessible via this link:
COVID-19 pandemic – a few extra details
- We are required to keep records of attendance at ALL services and events
- Please remember to observe the 1.5m physical distancing
- Seating still requires 2 empty seats between family or social groups
- If you are unwell, please stay home and join us via live stream. It is also strongly encouraged that you download the Covidsafe app to your phones to assist with contact tracing should the need arise.
- Please greet each other warmly as you always do, however without physical contact. Smiles and head nods are warm ways to express our joy at greeting each other.
- Part of our worship each Sunday is an opportunity to bring our offerings to God and have it blessed to His service.
- We encourage you to consider online offerings to assist in reducing the handling of cash and thereby reducing the risks of transmission.
- If you choose to bring a cash offering, it may be placed in the container at the church entry for blessing during the service.
- Other ways to participate in this act of worship are:
- Deliver in person to the office Monday-Friday 9am-12pm.
- Make direct transfer to the Moggill Uniting Church account using the following details (these are also found within the weekly Bulletin):
- Name: UCA – Moggill Congregation
- BSB No.: 334 040
- A/C No.: 553 847 236
Your offerings allow this Church to continue in its mission. Without your generosity we cannot continue to function.
As Jesus commanded: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and love your neighbour as yourself” Luke 10:27
May the grace of God and love of the Lord Jesus Christ and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you now and forever more, Amen.
Church Council Leadership Team,
Moggill Uniting Church
ABOUT MOGGILL UNITING CHURCH:
Welcome to Moggill Uniting Church. We are an open space community of people committed to helping others discover and deepen their connections to God, themselves and each other. Why? Because we believe a full life, is a purposeful life and our greatest purpose and potential is realized as we learn to live love in every direction – love of God – love of ourselves and love for each other. Here at Moggill we don’t want to sleep through our life, we want to lift the lid on all people’s potential to be vehicles of relentless loving actions, embodying the life and teachings of Jesus. There are many ways you can connect here through Moggill Uniting – take some time to get familiar with us as you explore this website. Or connect with us via Facebook. We can’t wait to meet you!